Fear Not: God will surely show you kindness and you shall recover it all in Jesus name

*💐The Mind of God for you today💐


*2 Samuel 9:7: And David said to him, Fear not:, for I will surely show you kindness for Jonathan your father's sake, and will restore you all the land of Saul your father; and you shall eat bread at my table continually.*

*🤏Prophetic Word*

God will show me kindness and I will eat with presidents, Governor and kings continually in Jesus name.

*🤏The Message*

When King Saul planned to kill David, Jonathan helped him to escape.

Jonathan and King saul died and all their properities were seized.

Moreso, Jonathan's son left the palace to a rejected area.

*I pray for the reader of this message, you will not fall from Grace to grass in Jesus name.*

One day,  God touched the heart of King David to remember how Jonathan helped him and determined to reward and restore all properties seized from them back to his son .

*I pray for the reader of this message, God will touch the heart of people in authority and compel them to help you and restore all your inheritance back to you in Jesus name.*

The word of God is talking to the reader of this message to fear not, continue to serve God, do good and God will fight for you in Jesus name


*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father, please don't allow me to suffer all the bad things that my parent has done in the past in Jesus name.

2: Father, please touch the heart of people in authority to remember me and bless me in Jesus name.

3: Father, please let me eat with presidents, governors, kings and important people continually in Jesus name

4: Father, please restore every good things that Satan stole from me in Jesus name.

5: Father, please show me kindness and let everythings you created help me and favour me in Jesus name.

*🪀Follow up*

To join the Bible study and prayer group,  text your name and location to 08056551461

*Jesus Christ Love you*

Enitan Olusola

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Dxw6Sgt5j7XLCebo0Ut7v5

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...