GOD WILL ARISE AND FIGHT FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME

Open Heaven Prophetic Declarations
*Morning Prophetic Declaration*
*Psalm17:13"Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:*
*Prophetic Declaration.*
1: God will arise and fight for you in Jesus name.
2: God will arise and disappoint your enemy in Jesus name.
3: God will arise and deliver your soul from the hand of wicked in Jesus name.
4: God will arise and settle you today to in Jesus name.
5: God will arise and put an end to labour loss in your life in Jesus name.
🌷Mind of God.🌷
*Psalm34: 8"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him..*
Draw near to God and God will draw near to you.
Come and taste the lord and see the lord is good.
Stop put your truth on humanbeing, stop working on the way of destruction and stop fellowing the worker of iniquities.
Repent today ,reject Satan and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.
*🙏🏻Prayer Points🙏🏻*
Father,I know that I am a sinner and I have decided to follow you,please show me your mercy and wash all my sin with the blood of Jesus.
Jesus! I accept you as my lord and saviour,please save my soul and give me grace to serve you to the end in Jesus name.
*Note:Please, if you gave your life to Jesus and you want to receive this kind of message everyday,text your name and phone number to 2348056551461*.
*👄Shout!👄*
Thank you Jesus,I am free,God has disappoint all my enemy in Jesus name
I put all my truth in the lord and I am bless forever in Jesus name.
*🇳🇬God bless my country,God bless everybody in this group in Jesus name.🇳🇬*
*Good Morning,*
Love you all,
Enitan#Ennyblessing
2348056551461

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...