O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

 O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

Time: 3pm    

Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end



Confession;

God will send away darkness in my life forever and I have riches in abundance in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Father, please let there be light in all areas of my life in Jesus name. Genesis1:3

2: Darkness, I command you, disappear and let there be light in Jesus name. Genesis1:3

3: Father, please let me be fruitful, multiply, replenish , subdue and dominate the earth in Jesus name. Genesis1:28

4: Everything's about me is good in Jesus name. Genesis1:3

5: Father, please bless me and sanctify me in Jesus name. Genesis2:3

6: Father, please breath on me and let Everything's that died in my life come back to life in Jesus name. Genesis2:7

7: Father, please don't allow me to misbehave before you in Jesus name.Genesis3:1-10

8: Father, please don't allow me to run away from your presence in Jesus name.Genesis3:10

9: Father, please don't allow me to enter the trap of deceiver in Jesus name.Genesis3:4-5

10: Father, please let your mercy roll away punishment of sin over my life in Jesus name. Genesis 3:17-19

11: Father, please guide me daily with your cherubim's and flaming sword in Jesus name.Genesis3:24

12: Father, please don't allow waster to waste my life in Jesus name.Genesis4:8

13: Blood of Jesus! Silent every blood crying for vengeance over my life and family in Jesus name.Genesis4:10

14: Father, please help me and don't allow me to be a vagabond on Earth in Jesus name.Genesis4:12

15: Father, please set a mark on me and don't allow anybody to harm me in Jesus name.Genesis4:15

16 : Father, please establish your covenant with me and my family in Jesus name.Genesis6:18

17: Father please let me received Grace from your eyes in Jesus name.Genesis6:8

18 : Father, please reveal your deep secret to me in Jesus name. Genesis 6:16-17

19: Father, please enter covenant with me and make me a father of many Nations in Jesus name.Genesis17:5

20: Father, please make a covenant of fruitfulness with me in Jesus name.Genesis17:6

21: Father, please let Nations and Kings come out of me in Jesus name. Genesis 17:6

22: Father, please smite my enemies with blindness in Jesus name.Genesis19:11

23: Father, please rain fire and brimstone on the head of my enemy in Jesus name.Genesis19:24

24: God will visit me and settle me in Jesus name.Genesis21:1

25: Father, please make me laugh this year in Jesus name.Genesis21:6

26: Father, please open eyes to see solution to my problem in Jesus name.Genesis21:19

27: Father, please give me the due of heaven and fatness of the earth in Jesus name.Genesis27:28

28: Father, please let people serve me and Nations bow down to me in Jesus name.Genesis27:29

29: Father ,please make me lord over my brethren and let my mother' s son bow down to me in Jesus name.Genesis28:29

30:Curse be to anyone that curse me and bless be to anyone that bless me in Jesus name.Genesis27:29.

31: Father, please don't allow people to take away my blessings in Jesus name.Genesis27:35

32: Father, please bless me, make me fruitful and multiply multitude of people to me and my ministry in Jesus name.Genesis28:3

33:Father, please let me spread abroad to the west, east, north and to the South in Jesus name.Genesis28:14

34: Father, please let me seeds be as the dust of the earth in Jesus name.Genesis28:14

Follow up:Connect us +2348056551461



 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...