Be of good cheer;I have over come the world

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
*The Mind of God for you today*

*🌸Be of good cheer;I have over come the world🌸*

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

*🍒Prophetic Word*

*I have Jesus Christ,I have peace and I will overcome all the temptation on my ways in Jesus name*

*🍒The Message :*

John 8:32" Says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Jesus Christ said that , in this world you will have tribulation but will should not worry , because he had overcome the world for us.

For gold to become  gold, it pass through fire. To fulfill your purpose on earth,you will face many trials but at the end, you will overcome it, and free forever.

*I pray for the reader of this message, the problems you are facing now will lead to your promotion and celebration in  Jesus name.*

Don't allow what you are passing through now make you to forget God,please endure to the end.

Satan is every well to test you and if you pass your test,God will lift you up and you will receive favour from God and people.

*I prophesy to the reader of this message,the grace to overcome all the temptation on your ways,receive it now in Jesus name.*

Don't be a failure at edge of success,continue to serve God and your life will turn to testimony in Jesus name

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father, please give me grace to endure to the end in Jesus name.

2: Father, please let all  my challenges turn to my promotion and celebration in Jésus name.

3: Father,please don't allow me to be a failure at edge of success in Jesus name.

4: Father, please preserve my souls from destruction in Jesus name.

5: Father, please let me end well and finish strong in Jesus name.

*🥏Follow up*

To join Bible study and prayer group, text your name and number to 08056551461*

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Dxw6Sgt5j7XLCebo0Ut7v5

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...