*🍒Secret of answer prayer and fruitfulness🍒*

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

*Bible Study and Deliverance*

*🍒Secret of answer prayer and fruitfulness🍒*

*Bible Reading:John15:1-10*

*💐Text :*

John 15:7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done to you.


*Introduction*

Prayer is communication between man and God.

Many people prayed to God but few received answered to their prayer.

*I pray for all us this group, God will give us every good things that our heart desires in Jesus name.*

*👄Shout!*

O Lord! Please answer my prayer request today by fire in Jesus name
 
*Secrets of answer prayer and fruitfulness are:*

*1: Abide in Jesus Christ Christ añd learn from him*

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me.

If you want God to answer your prayer request, you must repent from your wicked ways and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

Abide in Jesus Christ and God will answer you by fire.

Shout!

Lord Jesus , I belong to you, please save my soul and answer all my prayer request today in Jesus name

*2: Abide in his words*

John 15:7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done to you.

Abíde in Jesus Christ and his word and God will answer your prayer request.

Stand on the word of God and God will answer you by fire in Jesus name.

Shout!

Lord Jesus, I am ready to abide in your word , please let your word settle my case forever in Jesus name

 *3:Stay with Jesus chríst and disciple people for Christ*

John 15:5 I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing.

Stay with Jesus Christ ,do the work of Evangelist and God will honour your prayer request.

Win soul for Christ and God will reward you and settle you in Jesus name.

Shout!

Lord Jesus,I am ready to win soul for you, please supply all my needs to me in Jesus name

*4: Continue in Love*

*John 15:9 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you: continue you in my love.*

God is love and if you want God to answer your prayer request, love God and people around.

Without love you are Notting and pray that God will give you Grace to love people around you in Jesus name.

Shout!

I receive grace to love people around me in Jesus name

 *5: Lay your life down for Christ*

John 15:13 Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Your life belong to God, lay your life for him and make yourself available for him.

Shout!

My life belong to you , please  O Lord , take over in Jesus name

*6:Ask for what your heart desires in the name of Jesus Christ*
 
John 16:23-24
And in that day you shall ask me nothing. Truly, truly, I say to you, Whatever you shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Till now have you asked nothing in my name: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Ask for what you want in the name of Jesus Christ and you will have it.

I pray that God will give you every good things that your heart desire in Jesus name.

Shout!

My heart desires shall be granted in Jesus name

 *7:Giving and payment of your tithe and offering*

2 Corinthians 9:6-7
But this I say, He which sows sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which sows bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposes in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loves a cheerful giver.

Give and God will reward you in Jesus name.

Shout!

Father, please give me grace to pay my tithe and supply all my needs according to your riches in glory in Jesus name

*8: Pray and believe that God will do it*

 Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.

Have faith in God, pour your heart to him in prayer and he will settle you in Jesus name

Shout!

I believe , my God will supply all my needs according to his riches in glory in Jesus name.

Follow up :

To join the bible study and prayer group, text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...