Prayer for total freedom

*🔥Hour of Prayer🔥*

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty with which Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

*Prayer Points*

1: Father ,please give me Victory over works of flesh in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please help me and Dont allow me to Fall from Grace in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please give me Grace to Love my neigbour as myself in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please increase my faith in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please help me and Dont allow me to entangle myself with your of bondage again in Jesus name.

6: I receive my Liberty from yoke of bondage in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please give me Grace to endure persecution in Jesus name.

8: Father,please let me live and walk in Spirit Always in Jesus name

9:Father ,please perfect everythings that concern me in Jesus name.

10: Father ,please give me total Victory in Jesus name.

*I prophesy ! You are free forever in Jesus name*

*Follow Up*

For counseling,prayer and bible Study,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...