Prayer for prosperity

  Prayer for prosperity

Time:12pm

2 Chronicles 17:5 Therefore the LORD established the kingdom in his hand; and all Judah brought to Jehoshaphat presents; and he had riches and honor in abundance.




Confession:

God will establish my kingdom, people will begin to give me presents and I will have riches and honour in abundant in Jesus name.

Prayer Points


1:Father , please establish my kingdom both home and abroad in Jesus name.

2: Father, please command all the people to give me presents in Jesus name.

3: Father , please let me have riches and honour in abundance in Jesus name.

4: Father, please connect me to people that will add value to my life in Jesus name.

5: Father, please break the yoke and covenant of slavery in my life in Jesus name.

6: Father, please make me a lender of nations in Jesus name.

7: Father, please increase my greatness and comfort me in every side in Jesus name.

8: Father, please give me wisdom to make wealth in Jesus name.

9: Father, please satisfy me with sound health, riches, long life and salvation in Jesus name.

10: Father, please send your prosperity to me and let my joy be full, complete and overflow in Jesus name.

11:Father , please turn my captivity away as a streams in the south and let there be great divine turn around in my life in Jesus name.

12: Father, please help me , lift me up and let me walk upon my high places in Jesus name.

 Intercessory prayer for all the Pastor and all group members

1: Father, please bless Pastor Enitan  Olusola and every members of end time evangelical revolution ministry and all the group in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please encounter all the people that have not known you in our family ,country and in church in Jesus name.

 Follow up: Connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...