I reject bad news in Jesus name

🌷⭐🔥🌷⭐🔥
Open Heaven Prophetic Declarations

I reject  bad news in Jesus name.

✍Job 1:16"While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and has burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell you

 January 2015, I received a call that my sister that was pregnant has past away.

 on  Septembe2015 again,I received another call that may elder Brother has past away .This means I lost Three people in a year.

Bad news is  a destroyer and have no respect for anybody.

Prophetic Declarations

I decree and declare to your life:

1: Your children will not die untimely death in Jesus name.

2: I cancel every negative pronouncement  in your life today in Jesus name.

3: I cancel any bad news in your place of work (sack letter)in Jesus name.

4: I cancel any negative medical report in your life in Jesus name.

5:I cancel any evil occurrence in your life in Jesus name.

 6: I convert  any bad news in you life to good news of promotion,financial breakthrough, wedding ceremony,car keys,house opening and job employment letter in Jesus name.

💥Mind Of God
💥

✍Galatians 6:7"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap.

What kind of seed have sowed?

Don't deceive yourself,if you sow bad seed you will reap bad news but if you sow good seed you will reap good news.

The greatest good news you can receive today is to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.

If you know your way is not right with Jesus ,repent today and serve the lord in truth and in spirit and it shall be well with you in Jesus name.

🙏🏻Prayer point🙏🏻

Jesus! I am ready to serve you, please wipe away my sin with your blood and show me mercy in Jesus name.

💥Feedback💥

Type and shout: I reject bad news and  I receive good news of  fat bank credit alert,car keys,letter of new job,(mention it)in Jesus name.

If you are ready to  accept Jesus christ in your life  ,join us on WhatsApp group by send your full name and phone no to 2348056551461

Ennyblessing

2348056551461
http://openheavenpd.blogspot.com.ng/?m=1

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...