New month prayer(October 2016)

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Open heaven Prophetic Declaration.

πŸ”₯Hour of PrayerπŸ”₯

The way your start you new month will determine how you will end it.

I want everybody in this group to pray all this prayer point very well and God will surprise you this month in Jesus name.

Shout !


1: My father,I need a change by fire in Jesus name.

2:Powers!to change my family history come upon me now in Jesus name.

3:Powers!to change my world come upon me now in Jesus  name.

4:Any powers assign to make me fail, die in Jesus name.

5: Powers ! Of  failure !I bind you and cast you out in Jesus name.
6:Powers of Failure from foundation die in Jesus name.

7:Every power of success miscarriage die in Jesus name.

8: Every witch craft embargo assign against my destiny scattered in Jesus name.

9:Every powers  battlling my parent,you can not battle my life in Jesus name.

10: Inherited failure, I am not your candidate die by fire in Jesus name.

11:Mighty father, give me blessings that will make  my age to be relevant in Jesus name.

12:Holyspirit ,block all the leakages in my finances in Jesus name.

13:O lord ,destroy with fire the power that makes me to see goods but never secure them in Jesus name.

14: The riches that will command respect into my life ,Holy spirit pour on me in Jesus name.

15: What have been give me joy will not turn to river of sorrow for me in Jesus name.

16:The problem  that will befall me ,that my wife and children to beg  God  to take me home quickly. I reject it in Jesus name.

17:Any conference ,where my death is being planned ,Holy Ghost bomb ,go and blast them in Jesus name.

18:God of signs and wonders give me testimonies that swallows other testimonies in Jesus name.

19:Holyspirit !put the mark of favour on me in Jesus name.

20:Holy Ghost fire!enter my life and free me from the power of hardship in Jesus name.

21:All the works of herbalist and ritualist that is troubling my life ,holy spirit neutralize them with the blood of Jesus Christ.

22:God of promise and fulfillment ,let the fulfilment of your promise for my life start today in Jesus name.

23:Hear the voice of the lord,you gates that lead to riches  honour and peace ,be widely opened to me in Jesus name.

24:I receive grace and strength to excel in Jesus name.

25:I refused to fall from grace to grass in Jesus name.

26:All you battles I inherited because I married my wife or husband ,perish in  Jesus name.

27:I receive my total breakthrough in Jesus name.

28:it shall be well with me in Jesus name.


29: I cancel every evil report (Bad news)in Jesus name..

30: I will receive good news throughout this month in Jesus name.

Shout!

It shall come to pass in Jesus name.


I decree to your life,you will receive new things this month in Jesus name.


If you want to join this group on WhatsApp,text you name and phone to 2348056551461.


⚡Ennyblessing⚡

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...