How to overcome Giant on your way of greatness

Open heaven Prophetic Declaration

How to overcome  Giant on your way of greatness

Bible Text:1Samuel17:1-54

Bible Memory verse:1Samuel17:36''Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.


Giant means  powers that want to waste your destiny.

Giant means obstacle on your way of greatness.

Giant means any man or woman that say you will not enter your promise land.

I decree to the life of someone ,that every giant on your way of greatness shall be silent today in Jesus name.

Giant mean evil voice that place embargo upon your progress.

Giant means anybody that present himself day and night over your promotion,marriage,finance and career

Giant means long problem in your life.

1Samuel17:16"And the Philistine drew near morning and evening, and presented himself forty days.

I decree,to the life of someone in this group, long time problems  in your family and marriage ,shall be destroyed today in Jesus name.

Giant means powers that want to cage your life and destiny.

Giant means powers that want you to work like elephant but eat like ants.

Giant means any power that want you and your children to be in bondage for the rest your life.

1Samuel17:9"If he be able to fight with me, and to kill me, then will we be your servants: but if I prevail against him, and kill him, then shall ye be our servants, and serve us.

I decree, any giant that want to cage you and your children forever ,shall die today in Jesus name.

Shout!

I kill the giant that want to cage me and my family forever in Jesus name.

How to destroy your giant

1: Speak ahead of your giant-Prophetic Declaration

1Samuel17:36"Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.

Example:

Open your mouth and decree.

Every giant on my way of greatness shall be destroy today in Jesus name.

Every giant that plan to waste my effort ,shall be disgraced in Jesus name


2: look at the problem as if it does not exit.


3:  Remember what God done for you in the past and use it to prophesy to your problem

4: Meet genuine man of God for counseling.

5: Ask question from knowledgeable person.

6: The lord must be with you.

1Samauel17:37"David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

I decree to the life of someone that believe ,that the lord that deliver you from the day of your birth to this moment shall fight all your battles for your in Jesus name

I decree, to the life of someone in this group, the lord will be with you in Jesus name

7: Use what you have to deliver yourselfyourself(Your gift)

8: Don't copy anybody

9: Don't face the giant with weapon that you don't know how to use properly.

Isamuel17: 38-39
And Saul armed David with his armour, and he put an helmet of brass upon his head; also he armed him with a coat of mail. note

  And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.

Example:

1: If you are good in praise and worship, go ahead and use it to fight your battle.

2: If  you know how to pray very well, attack your giant will night vilgil ,fasting and prayer.


I decree, to the life of someone in this group, the gift that you need to win your giant,God will give you in Jesus name.

Testimony.

One day, we organised a  program in the church and the rain want to scatter the program.

The more will prayed,the more the rain increased.

That day,holyspirit instructed me to start praising and worship the lord.

Immediately we started praising and worshiping the lord,the rain stopped .

I give God the glory,he accepted my worship that day.

My God that stopped the rain  is still alive.


I decree to the life of someone in this group,that believe the rain of afflictions will stop in your life today in Jesus name.

10: Be bold to Face your giant with all the resource(Word of God,prayer,fasting,night vilgil) you face.

If you fail to face your giant now, your giant will fight you to death.

Kill your giant before he kill you.

11: Attack your giant first,don't wait for your giant to attack you.

12: Don't underate your giant,disgrace him immediately

1samuel17:40-41"
And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine. note note

And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him.

For you to be able to have boldness to face your giant, you need God to fill you with holyghost power and fire.

I decree  ,God will fill your body soul and spirit with holyghost fire and power in Jesus name.

Shout!

My body,soul and spirit receive the fire of holyghost in Jesus name
That woman that want to run away from your husband house because  stranger want to take over your marriage.

Don't run away face the stranger with all your resources and cast them away.

Don't forget ,the word said

As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.Psalm18:44-45.

I decree, every stranger that want to scatter your marriage will obey your voice today and fade away in Jesus name.

Please ,if you are the one chat with me privately.

You marriage will not scatter in Jesus name


10: Reject negative prophetic Declaration immediately.



1Samuel17: 43-44"And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.

And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his god

Who is that giant that cursing you in the name of his god?

I decree, God will disgrace him and his god today in Jesus name.

I turn every negative statement concern your destiny to blessing today in Jesus name.

Action point

Reject what you don't want in your life now

11: Attack your giant in the name of the lord Jesus Christ.


12: Open your mouth and decree in the name of Jesus.

1Samuel17:44-47

Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

 46  This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. note

 47  And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands

 For people to know that there is God that answer by fire, I decree,your problem will not see noonday in Jesus name.

Shout!

Jesus !the battle is yours, take over in Jesus name.

13: Target the head of your giant.

14: Run to cut off the head of your giant.

Don't stress yourself too much, target one important thing.
Target the weaking points of your giant and attack him immediately .

1Samuel17:51"Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

I decree, God will cut of all the head of giant on your way of greatness in Jesus name.


Question?

Why do you need to cut off the head of your giant?

Bro Enitan Olusola

2348056551461

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...