Prayer Points* 🙏🏽 on Today's Open Heavens, _(Friday, November 25th, 2016)_

🙏🏽 *Prayer Points* 🙏🏽
on Today's Open Heavens,
_(Friday, November 25th, 2016)_
_

- *GOD’S KIND OF LOVE*

👏🏽
1.Thank you Jesus, for paying the altimate price for my salvation.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.

3.Father, let me abide in you and you, in me, forever, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, make me like a tree planted by the rivers of water, let me be fruitful in season and out of season, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to keep your commandments and to obey you in all things.

6.Father, purge me of the spirit of malice and offence and help me to love my neighbour, as myself.

7.Father, give me a forgiving spirit and a clear conscience towards God and men.

8.Father, give me the power to love you with all my heart, soul and mind, as you have commanded, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, help me to demonstrate my love to you, by first, loving my neighbour.

10.Father, help me to be sensitive to the needs of the poor and the needy, around me, and give sacrificially to them, without waiting for them to ask.

11.Father, give me your own kind of love andOK help me to live for you and Your Church.

12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧
#GodBlessOurNation

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...