I will end well in Jesus name

๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท
Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration

⭐I will end well in Jesus name

⭐Job42:12"So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses..

๐Ÿ‚Prophetic Declaration

1: I will not end this year in Shame in Jesus name.

2: I will not end the year in sickness in Jesus name.

3:  I recover it all,every good things that I lost from January up to this moment in Jesus name.

4: My end will better than begin in Jesus name.

5: God will bless me and I will rejoice forever more in Jesus name.

๐ŸŒทMind of God๐ŸŒท

⭐Isaaiah3:10"Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

God is holy God and he want you to do the right thing at the right time.

If you have being doing good,please continue don't change your attitude because God said it shall be well with you.

If you know that you don't do the right thing,please repent today and do the right thing and God will show you mercy in Jesus name.

๐Ÿ™๐ŸปPrayer๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Father,please have mercy on me ,wipe away my sins with your blood and send your salvation to me today in Jesus name.

๐Ÿ‘„Shout!๐Ÿ‘„

It shall be well with me,I will eat the fruit of my doing and I shall end well in Jesus name.

Bro Enitan# Ennyblessing

2348056551461

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...