RCCG Fasting and Prayer 2017 Day 15

🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷

RCCG 4odays Fasting and Prayer.

DAY 15: Wednesday January25th, 2017

 πŸ’Prophetic Declarations

1:Father,I thank you because you  always answer my prayer request  in Jesus name.


2: I receive the grace to pay my tithes, first fruit and offering always  in Jesus name.


3: I receive grace to please the lord forever in Jesus name.

3: I receive the grace to wake up and  win millions of soul for Christ this year in Jesus name..

4: I receive grace to wake up and study my bible everyday in Jesus name.

5: I receive grace to wake up and fellowship in the house of the lord forever in Jesus name.

6: I will not lack any good things in life and God will give me grace to pay my tithe,offering, first fruit and to help people forever in Jesus name.

7: God of Abrahim will show himself mighty in our parishes and all our church family members in Jesus name.

8: God of Abrahim will activate dormat gift of holy spirit in my life and I will be a solution to my generation in Jesus name.

9: I recover my lost ground in Jesus name.

10:I will not be ex champion and I will be relevent forever in Jesus name.

11:God of mercy,will show me mercy ,reverse every irreversible in my life and people will hear my outstanding testimony in Jesus name.

12: God of love, please send the spirit of love and unity to us in RCCG ,Nigeria and my family in Jesus name.

13: I will be great and giant in me will come out and people will see it in Jesus name.

14: Arise O lord and let every power of the enemy on my life become impotent and useless in Jesus name.Ps 68:2.

15:I declare as wax melts in the presence of fire so let the wicked that is making life miserable for me,my family and my children shall perish in the presence of God in Jesus name..

16 : The wickedness of wicked will end in my life today in Jesus name.

πŸ‘„Shout!πŸ‘„

I receive total victory over enemy of my soul in Jesus name.

God bless RCCG,God bless Nigeria.

🌷Love you all, 🌷

Bro Enitan

WhatsApp No: 2348056551461

#Run away from sin#

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...