Monday Breakthrough Prayer points* March6th,2017

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

*Monday Breakthrough Prayer points*

*March 6th,2017*

*Bible verse: Psalm34:10"The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing*

*Prayer points*

1: Father,I thank you for what you have done in my life and family in Jesus name.

2: Father,please have mercy on me and wipe away my sin in Jesus name.

3: Father,please show me your mercy,don't allow my past mistake to block my breakthrough today in Jesus name.

4: Father, please send helpers to me and let me be blessed forever in Jesus name.

5: Father,please satisfy my life with good things and do let my lack any good things in life in Jesus name.

6: Father,please let their be open doors of financial breakthrough for me and my family in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please supply all my needs to me in Jesus name.

*Prayer for  Bro Enitan and his family*

Please, pray for Bro Enitan olusola and his family that God should provide for them and use them always for his glory in Jesus name.

*I prophecy, to the life of all the people that pray for me and my family with all their heart that the God to call me will surprise you with good things in Jesus* name.

*Shout!*

*I receive good success,I receive total breakthrough in Jesus name*

*# Please run away from sin and do the right things at the right time#*

*Love you all,*

*Enitan#Ennyblessing*
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GvhBXvpyMIHEnVVt5mJLL8

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...