Three days Fasting and Prayer October 1,2020

*✊Hour of Victory✊*

*🌹Day One🌹*

*Three days Fasting and Prayer*

*🌸Morning Section🌸*

*🌸Deliverance on Sin🌸*

*Time: 6am- 12pm*

*Bible Text :*

1:Psalms 7:11 God judges the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

2: Jeremiah 5:25 Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withheld good things from you.

3:Lamentations 3:39 Why does a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

4:Proverbs 28:13 He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

*🌹Introduction🌹*

Sin separate you from your maker and give Satan access to enter your life.

To receive your total deliverance,your must repent, confess your sin, and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.

*I pray that blood of Jesus Christ will redeem your soul today and set you free for the power and bondage of sin in Jesus name.*

*🤏Confession*

I belong to Jesus Christ,sin will not have Dominion over my life and my name will enter the book of Life in Jesus name

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Lord Jesus Christ,I am a sinner,I come before you,please show me your mercy and let your blood purge my sin away in Jesus name.

2: Lord Jesus,please remove heart of Stone from me and give me heart flesh in Jesus name.

3: Blood of Jesus,block all the loopholes that Satan used to have access to my life in Jesus name.

4: I rebuke Satan and all his works in my life and family in Jesus name.

5: Blood of Jesus,uproot seeds of darkness in my life in Jesus name.

6: Lord Jesus,please make me a new creature and let old things past away in Jesus name.

7: Father,please show me your mercy and let your blood cancel the punishment of sin over my life in Jesus name.

8: Father,please  don't allow my past mistake and error to rub me my blessings in future in Jesus name.

9: Father,please don't allow me to suffer the punishment of sin of my parents and ground parents in Jesus name.

10: Lord Jesus Christ,be my master,write my name to the book of Life and give me Grace to sin more in Jesus name.

*May God answér your prayer in Jesus name*

*🪀Follow up:*

To join the prayer group, please text your name and number to 08056551461

Love you all,

*Enitan Olusola*

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...