You will not be a failure at edge of success in Jesus name



         Yet thou shalt see the land before thee; but thou shalt not go thither unto the land which I give the children of Israel. Deuteronomy 32:52*




                                              Prayer Points

1: Father! Please take away bad character that Satan want to use to stop me at edge of success in Jesus name.

2: Father! Please let spirit of rising and failing end in my life today in Jesus name.

3: Father! Please put an end to spirit of promise and fail in my life today in Jesus name.

4: Father! Please let my eyes see good things and let my hand handle good things in Jesus name.

5: Father! Please take me to a place where my glory will arise and shine forever in Jesus name.

6: Father! Please uproot seed of darkness planted in the journey of life by fire in Jesus name.

7: father, please let me finish strong and rebuke spirit of failure at edge of success forever in my life in Jesus name.

*I prophesy, no more failure, disappointment and promise and fail again in your life in Jesus name.

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...