Deliverance on marriage(Married woman and Man)*

*🌹3 days fasting and Prayer🌹*

*✊Hour of Victory✊*

*Deliverance on marriage(Married woman and Man)*

*Time : 8am - 9am*

*Bible Text :*

1:Ephesians 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loves his wife loves himself.

2:Ephesians 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

3: Ephesians 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined to his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

4:1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, you husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

*👄Confession*

My marriage will be settled and my husband(wife)will take care of me in Jesus name.

*✊Prayer Points✊*

1: Father,I thank you for giving me my own husband (wife)in Jesus name.

2: Father,please don't allow Satan to enter the life of my wife or children in Jesus name.

3: I cut off evil horns projected to scatter my marriage in Jesus name.

4: I cast out the spirit of pride in the life of my wife(husband) in Jesus name.

5: I cast out the spirit of hatred in my marriage in Jesus name.

6: Father,please let me and my husband live in Harmony in Jesus name.

7: Father,please bless my marriage spiritually,financially and bless us with own children in Jesus name.

8: Father,please don't allow stranger or third party in my marriage in Jesus name.

9: Father,please give me money and wisdom to take care my marriage in Jesus name.

10: Father,please  don't allow evil things to happen to us in Jesus name.

11: My marriage will produce good result in Jesus name.

12: I will lose my husband (wife) in Jesus name.

*🪀Follow up:*

*For counseling, deliverance, prayer  and Bible study, text your name and number to 08056551461*

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...