Deliverance from foundation power*

*👏3days Fasting and Prayer👏*

*✊Hour of Victory✊*

*🤏Deliverance from foundation power*

*Morning Section :*4am-6am*

*✍️Bible Text :*

Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

*👄Confession:*

*I stand on the foundation of God,I am free from evil foundation in Jesus name.*

*Introduction*

It is written,if the foundations be destroyed ,what can the righteous do?

The only thing that righteous can do is to pour his heart to God  in prayer.

God can either help you to correct the faulty foundation and build  a new foundation.

*I pray for the user of this prayer manual,God will correct your faulty foundation in Jesus name.*

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father,please let your mercy and blood purge away all the iniquities of my parent that Satan planed to use against me in Jesus name.

2: Father,please set me free from all the inherited battles in Jesus name.

3: Father,please visit my foundation by fire in Jesus name.

4: Father,please correct my faulty fóundation in Jesus name.

5: Father,please put an end to evil pattern in my family in Jesus name.

6: The power that stopped good people in my family will not stop me in Jesus name.

7: Father, please deliver me from strong man that want to waste my life in Jesus name.

8: Father,please visit my father house and mother house by fire in Jesus name.

9: Father,please destroy all evil altar assigned to waste my family and life in Jesus name.

10: Father,please  heal my faulty  foundation today in Jesus name.

*🤏Follow up;*

To join the Bible study and prophetic declaration  text yoúr name and number to 08056551561

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...