REVELATION PRAYER

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration.*

Time: 10pm-12pm

REVELATION PRAYER
     
Jeremiah 33:3” call unto me and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things which thou newest not.
Deuteronomy29:29”The secret things belong unto the lord our God. But those things which are revealed   belong unto us and to our children for ever that we may do all the words of this law.

*👏Prayer points👏*

1: You my spiritual eye, ears and  mind  ,be clear by the blood of jesus 

2: O  lord ,open my spiritual eyes ,ears and mind by the bloods o jesus

3: Father, please open my eye to see properly and clearly in Jesus name.

4: O lord to whom screet belong to,please show me the scecret of my life,show me myself,show me beneficial secrets that will move my life forward in jesus name.

5: Your are the  God that  reveals secrets,lord reveal your secrets unto me  in Jesus name .Daniel2:28


6: Open my eyes O lord  to behold wondrous thing out of your word in Jesus name . psalm 119:18

7: Father,please  Let your glory be reveal in my life in Jesus name-isaiah 40:65


8: Every work of the wicked that doesn,t permit me to see things that could move me forward, Catch fire in Jesus name

9: All the veils  of the enemies covering my eyes,  brain, mind and thinking system ,fail down and perish in Jésus name.

10: Holy spirit! Arise and open my spiritual eyes to see aright and clearly in Jesus name.

11: Almighty father!Restore to me the sense of direction so as to know the way out of every cross road in Jesus name.

12: I am a stranger in the earth ,do not hide your commandments and your will for me in Jesus name. psalm119:17

13: You are a God that reveals secrets. Lord, reveal Your secrets unto me in Jesus name (Daniel 2:28).


14: Reveal to me the secret and deep things that I need to know about my life,family,country and people around me in Jesus name(Daniel 2:22).

15: Let me understand things kept secret from the foundation of the world (Matthew 13:35).

16: Let the seals be broken from Your Word and give me understanding in Jesus name (Daniel 12:9).

17: Let me understand and have revelation of Your will and purpose for my life in Jesus name 

18: Give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation, and let the eyes of my understanding be enlightened in Jesus name. Ephisians 1:17)

19:Father,please Let me understand heavenly things in Jesus name  (John 3:12).

20: Father,please Open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word in Jesus name (Psalm 119:18).

21: Father,please  Let me know and understand the mysteries of the kingdom of God in Jesus name(Mark 4:11).

22:O lord make darkness light before me in Jesus name-Isaiah42:16

23: O lord ,please reveal to me the secret of my foundation  in jesus name

*✍️Note:*

If God reveal anything to you in a dream,text it to me for more prayer points.

Moreso,for counseling and deliverance,or to join Bible study and prayer text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love 

*Enitan Olusola* 

2348056551461

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...