Receive life more abundantly

*💐The mind of God for you today💐*
1 John 5:12 He that has the Son has life; and he that has not the Son of God has not life.

*🤏Prophetic word*

I receive Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior and I have life more abundantly in Jesus name.

*🤏The Message.*

The míssion of Satan is to kill, steal and destroy but mission of our Lord Jesus Christ is to give you life more abundantly

John10:10 says " The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

*I prophesy to the life of reader of this message, Satan will not steal,kill and destroy your life in Jesus name.*

The word of God is talking to the reader of this message to rebuke Satan and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.

Life is good, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior and you will have life more abundantly.

To have life more abundantly means to have eternal life,peace of mind, sound health,prosperity,great joy ,fruitfulness and to reign with Jesus Christ in his kingdom.

*I prophesy to the life of the reader of this message,God will preserve your soul from destruction and give you life more abundantly in Jesus name.*

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Lord Jesus Christ,I  am a sinner,come to my heart, save my soul and wipe away my sin with your blood in Jesus name.

2: I belong to Jesus Christ,I rebuke satan and all his works in my life and family in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please preserve my soul,don't allow Satan to kill,steal and destroy my soul in Jesus name.

4: Father, please give me a néw heart and turn me, to a new creature in Jesus name.

5: Father, I need your life,please give me your life and let me have it more abundantly in Jesus name.

*🪀Follow up :*

To Join Bible study and prayer group,text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Dxw6Sgt5j7XLCebo0Ut7v5

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...