Very soon ,you will shout! Come and see ! What the Lord has done for me*

*💐The Mind of God for you today💐*

*Very soon ,you will shout! Come and see !  What the Lord has done for me*

John 1:46
Nathanael said to him, Can anything good come out of Nazareth? Philip said to him, Come and see.

John 1:50 Jesus answered him, Because I said to you, I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe? You will see greater things than these.

*🤏Prophetic Word*

My eyes will see good things ,my ear will hear good news and my hand will handle good things in Jesus name.

*🤏The Message.*

People taught that notting good can come out of Nazareth but God surprised them  and proved them wrong .

*I pray for the reader of this message, what people taught will kill you, will lift you up and turn to your divine turn around in Jesus name*

Jeremiah 32:27 says"
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?

If God can opened the womb of virgin to give birth to our Lord Jesus christ, their is nothing to hard for him to do.

The word of God is talking to the reader of this message, not to give up because with God all things are possible and what people taught is not possible,God will do it for you at ease in Jesus name.

May be, you received negative doctor report,  that your Womb cannot  carry a baby, do not cry,don't give up, present your case to God and very soon you will call people to come and see what God has done for you in Jesus name.

May be, someone told you can not make it in life, don't be afraid, come to Jesus Christ and he will do wonderful things in your life in Jesus name.

No matter what you are passing through now, continue to serve the Lord in truth and spirit and God will give you mighty testimony , that will make people to come,  and see what the Lord has done for you in Jesus name.

Have faith in God, love righteousness ,hate iniquities and God will give you miracle that will make you to shout! Come and see what the Lord has done for me in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: God of all flesh! I surrender my life to you, please redeem my soul from destruction and make me a new creature in Jesus name.

2: God of all flesh! Turn all impossibility in my life to possiblilty in Jesus name.

3: God of all flesh! Please give me testimony that will make many people to shout! Come and see what the Lord has done in Jesus name.

4: God of all flesh! Please let me rejoice forever more in Jesus name.

5: God of all flesh ! Please remember me and perfect everythings concern me in Jesus name.

*🥏Follow up :*

To join Bible study and prayer group on WhatsApp and Zoom , please text your name and number to 08056551461* 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Dxw6Sgt5j7XLCebo0Ut7v5

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...