*🌹Deliverance from Evil identity (Name)🌹*

*👏3 day Fasting and Prayer👏*

*✊Hour of Victory✊*


*🌹Deliverance from Evil identity (Name)🌹*

*Time:10.12am-11:55am*

*🤏Bible Text:*

1:Proverbs 22:1 A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold.

2:1 Chronicles 4:9 And Jabez was more honorable than his brothers: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bore him with sorrow.

*🤏Confession*

God will anoint my name for favour and special treatment all over the world in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1:  Father, please anoint my name for favour and special treatment all over the world in Jesus name.

2: Blood of Jesus, wash away evil identity attached to my name in Jesus name.

3: Father,  please make my name great in Jesus name.

4: Father, please remove my name from the list of failure and add it to the list of successful people on Earth in Jesus name.

5: Father, please anoint my name by fire in Jesus name.

6: Father, please let the people that hear my name bless me and favour me in Jesus name.

7: Father, please anoint my name by fire in Jesus ñame.

8: Father,  please remove my name from the list of death people in Jesus name.

9: Father, please let my name attract favour in Jesus name.

10: Father, please let people that hear my name Favour me and help me in Jesus name.

*🥏Follow up :*

To join the prayer group and Bible study,text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...