Set your affection on things above

Bible Study and Prophetic Declaration

Set your affection on things above

Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on 
things above, not on things on the earth.

Introduction

Man is looking at the face but God is looking at your heart and motive.

It is written, the heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it.

What you set your affection on determine what will come out from your mind and mouth.

I pray for someone here, God will give you every good things that your heart desires in Jesus name.

Shout!

Lord Jesus Christ, I set my eyes on you, please settle me today in Jesus name

*Bible Study and Prophetic Declaration*

*Set your affection on things above*

Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on 
things above, not on things on the earth.

Introduction

Man is looking at the face but God is looking at your heart and motive.

It is written, the heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it.

What you set your affection on determine what will come out from your mind and mouth.

I pray for someone here, God will give you every good things that your heart desires in Jesus name.

*Shout!*

Lord Jesus Christ, I set my eyes on you, please settle me today in Jesus name

*Set your affection on the things above means:*


*1: Seek yee first the kingdom of God and his righteousness.Mattew6:33-35*

When you seek yee first the kingdom of God and his righteous, God will give you every good things that your heart desires.

I prophesy to the life of someone here, God will remember you and set you free from evil bondage in Jesus name.

*👄Shout!*

*Father, please give me the grace to know you and seek your face day and night in Jesus name*

*2: To walk before the Lord and Perfect Genesis17:1-5*

When Abraham was 99years,God appear to him, asked him to walk before him and perfect.

To receive good things from God, walk before him and perfect.

I prophesy to the life of reader of this message, God will perfect everything's concern you and your family in Jesus name.

Shout!

Father, please give me the grace to walk before you and perfect in Jesus name

*3: To abide in Jesus Christ and his words. John15:5-8*

To be great in life, set your mind on how to abide in Jesus Christ and his word. Without Jesus Christ and his word, you are Notting.

I rebuke spirit of Notting in the life of someone here today in Jesus name.

Shout!

I am ready to abide in Jesus Christ and his word , father please let your word set me free from evil bondage today in Jesus name

*4: To preach Jesus Christ to the world. Act8:1-10*

Philip preached Jesus Christ , c ast out demon and their was great joy in the city.

Set your mind on how to preach Jesus Christ to people around you and your Joy will fill, complete and overflow in Jesus name.

*👄Shout!*

Father, I am ready to preach Jesus christ, to different countries, please back me up with signs and wonders in Jesus name

 *5:Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.Psalms 34:14*

Set your mind on how to do good things always and how to pursue peace with all men.

Do good things and good things will happen in your life in Jesus name.

Shout!

Father,please let goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life in Jesus name

*6: To be filled with gift and fruit of holy Spirit. John14:26*

Set your mind on how to be filled with Holy ghost power and fire.

I pray for someone here, God will fill you with holy Spirit and he will teach you all things in Jesus name.

Shout!

Father, please fill me with gift and fruits of Holy Spirit in Jesus name

*7: Think on how your name will enter the book of Life. Revelation 20:15*

Do every things possible to enter the kingdom of God.

There is book in heaven that give details of all things that going on in your life.

Please,do the right things and make sure your name enter the book of Life.

I pray for someone here,you will not be a cast away in Jesus name.

Shout!

My name will enter the book of Life in Jesus name

*8: Think on how to do great works for Jesus Christ. John14:12-14*

Set your mind on how to heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out the demon and how to perform special miracle.

I pray for someone here,God will use you to do greater works for him in Jesus name.

Shout!

Father,my life is available ,please use me to perform notable miracle that people cannot deny in Jesus name.

*🥏Follow up:*

*To join the Bible study and prayer group,text your name and number to 2348056551461*

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...