God will not forget you

*The Mind of God for you today*

*🍒God does not forget you🍒.*

Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which you have showed toward his name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

*🤏Prophetic Word*

The Lord is with me  and all my good dream shall come to pass in Jesus name 

*💐Introduction💐.*

Man promised to help  you but  later turn you down at edge of success .

Please,cry no more,put your trust in God and God will reward you mightly in Jesus name.

It is written curse be unto a man that put his trust in man and make flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the Lord.

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus said the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusts in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the LORD.

*I pray for the reader of this message,blood of Jesus Christ will redeem you from evil spell and curse in Jesus name.*

God does not forget you,please don't allow anybody turn your heart back from the Lord.

Please, separate yourself from the lust of the word,put allow your trust in the Lord and he will settle you in Jesus name.

The children of isrealities was under the bondage for four hundred and thirty  years(430years),they cried to the Lord and God remember them ,delivered them and took them to the land that flow with milk and honey.

I have good news for the reader of this message,God does not forget you,continue to serve him,pour your heart to him in prayer and  your life will turn to testimony in Jesus name.

God does not forget you,please love righteousness,hate iniquity and God will anoint you and lift you up forever in Jesus name

 
*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Lord Jesus Christ, please give me grace to overcome all the temptation of life in Jesus name.

2: Father, please give me total victory over the work of flesh in Jesus name.

3: Father, please don't forget me,hasten my good success today in Jesusname

4: Father, please remember me and settle me today in Jesus name.

5: Father, please remember me and supply all my needs to me in Jesus name.

*🪀Follow up:*

To join the Bible study and prayer group,text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Dxw6Sgt5j7XLCebo0Ut7v5

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...