O Lord! Show me your mercy

*👏Three days fasting and Prayer👏*

*O Lord! Show me your mercy*

*Time : 10am-11am*

*Bible Text:*

1:Psalms 51:1 Have mercy on me, O God, according to your loving kindness: according to the multitude of your tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2: Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

3: Jude 1:2 Mercy to you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

Confession

God will show me Mercy and mercy will speaks for me in high places in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father,please let your mercy and blood wipe away my past mistake and error in Jesus name.

2: Father,please let your mercy speaks for me in all areas of my life in Jesus name.

3: Father,please let your mercy break all protocol on my behave in Jesus name.

4: Father,please let your mercy,Grace and peace be multiplied unto me in Jesus name.

5: Father,please let your mercy solve all the problem of my life in Jesus name.

6: Father,please let your mercy  take me to the top in Jesus name.

7: Father,please let your mercy connect me to my destiny helpers in Jesus name.

8: Father,please have mercy on me and command people to favour me in Jesus name.

9: Father,please let your mercy  restore every good things that I hàve lost in the past,  back to me in Jesus name 

10: Father,please show me your mercy and settle me in Jesus name.

*🦜Follow up:*

To join Bible study and prayer group, text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love you all,

*Enitan Olusola*

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...