Deliverance from the power of flesh

*✊Hour of Victory✊*

*Date: December 29,2020*

*Time : 8am-9am*

*👏Deliverance from the work of flesh👏*

*📖Bible Text :*

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

*👄Confession*

I receive total  victory óver the work of flesh and I am free forever in Jesus name.

*🏵️Introduction🏵️*

Many people started well but no end well because work of flesh disgraced them at edge óf success.

To end well,you must die to work of flesh and God will perform special miracle in your life in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father, please break me down and remuld me to your taste in Jesus name.

2: Father, please give me total victory over the work of flesh in Jesus name.

3: Father, please lead me, guide me and correct me in Jesus name.

4: Father, please let your blood cleanse me from all my iniquities in Jesus name.

5: Father, please renew my mind with your word in Jésus name.

6: Father, please give me the grace to control my tongue in Jesus name.

7: Father, please kill my flesh in Jesus name.

8: Father, please separate me from lust of flesh, lust of eyes and pride of life in Jesus name.

9: Father, please don't allow me to enter the trap of Satan in Jesus name

10: Father, please destroy the work of darkness in my life forever in Jesus name

*🦜Follow up:*

For counseling, deliverance and prayer or  to  join Bible study on whatsApp text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

http://www.openheavenpd.org

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...