God will show you a token for good in Jesus name

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declarations*

*✊Hour of Victory✊*

*Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me Psalm86:17*

*🍒Introduction🍒*

If their is no result in your life ,people will mock you and run away for you.

*I prophesy to your life,God will show you a token for good and God will silent all your mocker forever in Jesus name.*

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father,please show me your mercy and let your blood and mercy wipe away my reproach forever in Jesus name.

2: Father,please show me a token for good and let all those that hate me see it and be ashamed in Jesus name.

3: Father,let there be divine turn around in my life and family in Jesus name.

4: Father,please give me miracle that will wipe away poverty forever in my life and family in Jesus name.

5: Father,please anoint me with fresh oil and make me a solution and joy of many generation in Jesus name.

*✍️Note:*

Run away from sin and serve the lord in truth and spirit.

*🪀Follow up:*

For counseling and Deliverance join us on wednesday &  satuarday by 9am at Gospel Camp command ipaja lagos or text your name,location and prayer request to 2348056551461*

Good Morning,

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola.,

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...