The Lord wiil túrn your captivity around*

*🍒EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry🍒*

*The Lord wiil túrn your captivity around*

Psalms 126:1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

*🗣️Confession*

The Lord will turn my captivity around and my mouth will fill with laughter in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father, please turn my captivity around and let my joy be full , complete and overflow in Jesus name. Psalm126:1

2: Father , please fill my mouth with laughter in Jesus name. Psalm126:2

3:Father, please do great things in my life today in Jesus name. Psalm126:3

4: Father, I have sown in tears ,please let me reap good things in joy in Jesus name.Psalm126: 5

5: Father, please let me be fruitful and bear plecious seeds in Jesus name.Psalm126:6

6:Father, please let their be great divine turnaround in my life in Jesus name.Psalm126: 4

7: The Lord will do great things for me and people will rejoice with me in Jesus name.Psalm126:3.

8: Father, please show me your mercy and let your mercy set me on high in Jesus name.

9: Father,please give me total victory today in Jesus name.

10: Father, please hasten my good success in Jesus name.

*🪀Follow up:*

For counseling, prayer and Bible study, text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...