Prayer for Divine Turnaround.

 Hour of Prayer

Fasting and Prayer

Prayer  for Divine Turnaround.

Prayer time: 9am

Text:Genesis32:24-30



Confession

God will remember me ,settle me and divine turn around will begin in your life in Jesus name



Prayer points

1: Oh lord ! my situation need urgent attention, answer me today by fire in Jesus name.

2: Oh lord! Don't let me be in wrong place this year in Jesus name.

3: Oh lord! Commands your blessing to my life today in Jesus name.

4: Oh lord! Settle me today in Jesus .

5: Holy Ghost fire, destroy every misfortune attached to my name by fire in Jesus name.

6: God of mercy, anoint my name for favour and special treatment all over the world in Jesus name.

7:Oh God of mercy, anoint my name and let divine turn around begin in  my life forever in Jesus name.

8: Oh God ! let me have divine encounter that will make the whole world to rejoice with me today in Jesus name.

9: Father, remember me and give me outstanding miracle that will make people to rejoice with me and accept my God in Jesus name.

10: Father, please change my level and advertise me for good, all over the world in Jesus name.

As many people that pray this prayer points ,receive your total divine turn around in Jesus name.

Instruction: Please, share your testimony on this group and your joy will be full in Jesus name

Follow up

For counseling, prayer and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461

Pst Enitan

 

 

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...