prayer points (August

🙏🏽  *Prayer Points*  🙏🏽
    on Today's Open Heavens:
_(Sunday, August 28th, 2016)_

 - *UNUSUAL MESSENGERS*
👏🏽
1.Thank you Father for your grace, mercy and faithfulness over my life.

2.Father, in anyway that l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me.

3.Father, release upon my life the power to decree a thing and for it to be established, immediately.

4.Father, send your ministering angels to come and minister to all my spiritual, physical, material and financial needs.

5.Father, let everything you have created hear and recognise my voice, as your servant and obey me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let the wind, the sun, the moon, the stars and all the elements, never work contrary to my well being and progress in life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please command all things to work together for my good and the fulfilment of my destiny in the name of Jesus

8.I decree that the Lord will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

9.I decree that even, in the midst of famine and economic recession, l and my family will eat in plenty and be satisfied and there will be leftovers.

10.Father, please, give your angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let men, women, children and angels go out of their ways to favour my righteous course.

12.Your Personal petitions. ( Phil 4:6)
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...