Prayer points on Open Heaven August 26,2016

🙏🏽  *Prayer Points*  🙏🏽
  on Today's Open Heavens:
_(Friday, August 26th, 2016)_

-  *THREE DIMENSIONAL WICKEDNESS*
👏🏽
1.Thank you Father for the salvation of my soul and the grace to be counted among the living.

2.Father, in anyway, l have rebelled against your commandments and authority, please, have mercy and forgive me.

3.Father, whenever, temptations shall come my way, please, make a way of escape for me.

4.Father, deliver me from the lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and the pride of life.

5.Father, arise and scatter every wicked plot of the enemies against my life and destiny.

6.Father, let every wicked imagination and thought against me wither from the source.

7.Father, as from now on, let every decision and steps that l take be informed and ordered by the Holy Spirit.

8.Father, let every spirit of complacency and lukewarmness, that have crept into your church be destroyed in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to stand firm and be counted for Jesus, no matter the level of wickedness, immorality and apostasy, in the world, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every wicked arrow targeted at me and my family, go back to the sender, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, whenever, the wicked shall come against me like a flood, raise a standard, against them, from heaven, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions. ( Phil 4:6)
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

*sorry brethren for posting late*Prayet

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...