Prayer points on today open Heaven Febusry8th,2017

πŸ”₯ *Prayer Points* πŸ”₯
on Today's Open Heavens,
_(Wednesday, February 8th,  2017)_

*- ANOTHER CHANCE*

πŸ‘πŸ½
1.I worship you my Father, because, you do not want any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.

2.Thank you Jesus for coming, that l may have life and have it more abundantly.

3.Thank you Father, for your mercies, that have kept me till now.

4.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.

5.Father, forgive all my transgressions and give me another chance to live my life for you.

6.Father, let your presence, goodness and mercy, follow me, anywhere l go, for the rest of my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every agenda of Satan to steal, to kill and to destroy, in my life, be frustrated, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, whichever way the enemies, attempt to trap me, please, give me superior, divine wisdom, to defeat and put them to shame, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, release, upon my life, the grace and the power, to go and sin no more.

10.Father, make me this year, like the stone which the builders rejected, that later became,  the chief cornerstone of the house.

11.Father, let every hopeless situation in my life and Nation, be turned around, this year, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal Petitions.
(Philippians 4:6)
🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬#GodBlessOurNationπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...