Divine settlement🌺*

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

*👏Hour of Prayer👏*

*🌺Divine settlement🌺*

*But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you 1Peter5:10*

*Instruction:*

Please make sure you pray this prayer points very well.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: God of all Grace! Perfect everythings that concern me in Jesus name.

2: God of all grace! Establish me in Jesus name.

3: God of all Grace!Strength me in Jesus name.

4: God of all grace!Multiply your grace and peace unto me in Jesus name.

5: God of all grace!Settle me with wisdom in Jesus name.

6: God of all grace!Settle me financially in Jesus name.

7: God of all grace!Settle me and put an end to affliction in my life in Jesus name

*You are suffered enough,God of all grace will remember you for good and hasten your wonderful testimony in Jesus name*

Love you all,

Enitan#Olusola,

*2348056551461*

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...