God will establish you in Jesus name

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒธ
*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

*๐Ÿ‘Hour of Revival๐Ÿ‘*

God will Establish you

*Time: 6am-9am*

*Therefore the LORD stablished the kingdom in his hand; and all Judah brought to Jehoshaphat presents; and he had riches and honour in abundance.  2Chronicle17:5*

*๐Ÿ‘Prayer Points๐Ÿ‘*

1:Father! Please establish me with your wisdom and power in Jesus name.

2: Father!Please establish me and let people begin to bring present to me in abundance in Jesus name.

3: Father! Please establish me and let me have riches more in abundantly in Jesus name

4: Father! Establish me and let me have life more abundantly in Jesus name.

5: Father!Please establish me and let me have honour more  abundantly in Jesus name.

6: Father! Please establish me and let me have house of my own in Jesus name.

7: Father! Please establish me and make me employer of labours in Jesus name.

8: Father!Please establish me and make me a joy of many generations in Jesus name.

*I prophesy to your life,God will establish you and people will bring presents to you and you will have riches and honour more abundantly in Jesus name*

*๐ŸŒธNote๐ŸŒธ*

*Pray until you get result*

*Good Morning,*

*Enitan#Olusola,*

*2348056551461*

https://chat.whatsapp.com/2aIJPOCnwQY9Gnz9nev17K

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...