O lord !Remember me for good in Jesus name

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

*O lord! Remember me for good*

*And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged; Genesis8:1*

*Introduction*

O lord! Remember me  means o lord! :

👉 Answer me.

👉 Hear my cry.

👉 Give me testimony.

👉 Solve all my problem.

👉 Change my story for good.

I prophesy! Today God will remember you for good and your life will not remain the same again in Jesus name.

Shout!

*I am tired!O lord! Remember me for good in Jesus name*

*People that God need to be  remembered:*

*👉 People that due for fruitfulness*

*And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. Genesis30:22*

When we talked about fruitfulness,many people use to think about fruit of womb alone.


If  notting good happen in your life since January this year ,you are barren for good things.

I prophesy  to your life! Today ! God will remember you for good in Jesus name.

*I pray for all the people that due for fruit of womb in this group,God will open your womb and you will carry your twice in Jesus name*

Shout!

*O lord! I am due for fruitfulness,please remember me for good in Jesus name*

*2: People that due for life Partner*

*And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him Genesis2:18*

You are due for marriage,don't keep quiet cry to almighty God and he will settle you.

*It is not good for you to be alone,your need life partner and I pray that God will remember you today in Jesus name*

Shout!

*O lord! I am tired to be alone,please remember me and give me my own husband(Wife) in Jesus name
*
 *3: People that need salvation of God*

*Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished- Isaiah51:6*

The greatest miracle you can receive from God is the miracle of salvation.

Everything's will vanish  but salvation of God will be forever.

*I prophesy to the life of someone here, God will send his salvation to you and you will not be a cast away in Jesus name*

Shout!

*O lord!I need your salvation,please remember me and save my soul today in Jesus name*

*4:People that due for healing*

*Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14*

Is not good for a man or woman to spend all the money on sickness.

I prophesy!Today God will heal you in Jesus name.

Shout!

O lord!Please heal me today in Jesus name

 *5: People that needs total breakthrough*

*Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought Isaiah60:11*

I prophesy!Doors of Good things will open for you today in Jesus name.

Shout!

*O lord!Remember me and let the doors of good things begin to open for me continually and it must not be close day and night in Jesus name*

*6: People that need power and anointing*

*Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. Luke9:1*

*I prophesy! As many people that need power and authority in this group,God will remember you in Jesus name*

Shout!

O lord! Remember and give me power and authority to heal all manner of diseases and to change my generation for good in Jesus name*

*7: People that need financial breakthrough*

*Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. Psalm118:25*

*I prophesy !God will remember you and send his prosperity to you now in Jesus name*

Shout!

*O lord!Remember me and send your prosperity to me now in Jesus name*

*To Join bible study and prayer group on WhatsApp,text your phone number,location and full name to 2348056551461*

Love you all,

Enitan#Olusola

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...