O lord!Uphold Me

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

*👏Morning Prayer👏*

*Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope. Psalm119:116*

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Thank you Jesus,you are faithful to me in Jesus name.

2: Father!Please give me testimony that will increase my faith in Jesus name.

3: Father!Please uphold me and dont allow me to disappoint you in Jesus name.

4: Father!please uphold me and let me not be ashamed in Jesus name.

5: Father!Please perfect everythings that concern me and give me rest roundabout in Jesus name

*⚠Warning!Warning! ⚠*

*Put all your trust in the lord and run away from the sin.*

*I prophesy to your life,God will uphold you,bless you,establish you and settle you forever in Jesus name*

*🗣Shout*

*O lord!uphold and lift me up forever in Jesus name*

*Good Morning,*

*Enitan#Olusola,*

*2348056551461*

https://www.facebook.com/pg/openheavenspd/posts

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...