O lord! Change my story for good in Jesus name


๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

*O lord! Change my story for good in Jesus name*

*1chronichle4:10"And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.*

*Prophetic Declarations*

1: God will change your  name for good in Jesus name. 

2: God will keep you for all evil in Jesus name. 

3: The hand of God will be upon you for good in Jesus name. 

4: God will bless you and enlarge your coast in Jesus name

5: God will grant you all your prayer request  in Jesus name. 

*๐ŸŒนMind of God๐ŸŒน*

*Isaiah 51:6"Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished*

Everything  on earth shall fade away but the truth and salvation of God will be forever. 

For your story to change for good, you must change your bad attitude. 

God is ready to transform your life but you must ready to repent from your sin. 

The greatest miracle that you can receive today is miracle of salvation.

Surrender your life to Jesus and your storry will be change in Jesus name 

*๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝPrayer point๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ*

Lord Jesus,  I surrender  myself to you, please show me your salvation and change my story  for good in Jesus name

*๐Ÿ‘„Shout!๐Ÿ‘„*

*O lord! Show me your mercy and let your truth and salvation preserve me forever in Jesus name.*

*๐ŸฅFollow up:*

To join the Bible study and prayer u group,text your name and number to 08056551461

*Good Morning,* 


Love you all,


Enitan Olusola

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...