You will enter your rest in Jesus name

You will enter your rest in Jesus name

*🌴The mind of God for you today🌴*

*🤏You will enter your rest in Jesus name*

Hebrews 3:18-19

And to whom swore he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

*✍️Prophetic Word*

I have faith in God, I will not be a failure at edge of success in Jesus name.

*✍️The Message*

In the book of Exodus7:6-8,God saw the affliction of the children of Israelite , sent Moses to delivered them, promised to take them to land that following with milk and honey but many of them died in the wildness because of their unbelief.

*I prophesy to the reader of this message, you will not be a failure at edge of success and all the promises of the Lord will come to pass in your life in Jesus name.*

As powerful as Jesus Christ is,he could not perform miracle in his own town because of their unbelief.

Unbelief mean lack of faith and without faith you cannot receive anything from God.

In the book of mark 11:23,Jesus said have faith in God.

Have faith in God, stop hasten after  other God.

Have faith in God,run away from sin and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.

Have faith in God,worship him in truth and spirit and great mountain before you shall be come plain in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Lord Jesus,I have faith in you ,please have mercy on me ,wipe away my sin with your blood,gíve me new heart and write my name in the book of Life in Jesus name.

2: Father,Please give me great testimony that will help my unbelief in Jesus name.

3: Lord Jesus,I have faith in you,please prove yourself in my life and family in Jesus name.

4: Father,I have faith in you,please let signs and wonders that will draw many people to you,begin in my life today in Jesus name.

5: Father,I have faith in you,please let me enter my promise Land and let me finish strong in Jesus name.

6: Lord Jesus,I have faith in you,please heal me today in Jesus name.

*🪀Follow up:🏃‍♂️*

To join the Bible study and prayer group,text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Dxw6Sgt5j7XLCebo0Ut7v5

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...