Walk as children of light

 *🌴Mind of God for you today🌴*

*🤏Walk as children of light*

*Ephesians 5:8 For you were sometimes darkness, but now are you light in the Lord: walk as children of light:*

*🤏Prophetic word*

I am the light of world, my Glory will shine and darkness will disappear in my life forever in Jesus name.

*✍️The Message*

Matthew 5:14 says" You are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

When light shine,darkness will disappear forever.

*I prophesy!The light of God will drive away darkness in your life forever in Jesus name.*

You are the children of light,walk in light and don't associate yourself with darkness.

Please,let your light so shine that people may see it and attract them to  join you to serve the almighty God.

You are the light of the world, go to the world,preach Jesus Christ to people around you and continue to serve the Lord in truth and spirit.

*I prophesy,your Glory will continue to shine and no power of darkness will have access to your life and family in Jesus name*

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father,I am a sinner, show me your mercy, wipe away my sin and write my name in the book of Life in Jesus name.

2: Father, make me the light of the world and let my light drive away darkness around me forever in Jesus name.

3: Father,please let my life attract good people and let them Favour me in Jesus name.

4: Father,please let my life clear like noonday and let good things continue to happen in my life and family in Jesus name.

5: Father,please give me Grace to walk in the light and don't allow agent of darkness to waste my life and family in Jesus name.

*🤏Follow up:*

*To join Bible study  and prayer group,text your name and number to 08056551461*

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola


https://chat.whatsapp.com/Dxw6Sgt5j7XLCebo0Ut7v5

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...