Afliction shall not arise again

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

*Bible Study and Deliverance*

*Afliction shall not arise again*

*What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time. Nahum1:9*

*Introduction*

Aflictions means pains,problems ,losses,sorrow,struggle,sickness, shame and povety.

*I prophesy to the life of someone here, affliction shall not arise in your life again in Jesus name.*

Shout!

My struggle is over in Jesus name.

*Causes of Afliction*

*1:  Sin*

*Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins? Lamatation3:39*

Please, note that God is not a mocker, whatsoever you so, you shall reap.

I want you to examine yourself if you are doing the right thing or not.

Check yourself if your based your trust on God or man?

Check yourself if your way pleased the lord?

Please, before is too late for you, reconcile with your maker and i know affliction will cease in your life today in Jesus name.

Shout!

*O lord!Please have mercy on me and show me your salvation in Jesus name*

*2:  Worshipping of Idol*

*Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips Psalm16:4*

Idol is anythings that you worship more than your God.

The word of God said"The sorrow of anyone that worship other gods shall multiply.

*I prophesy!You will not use your hand to destroy yourself in Jesus name*

I prophesy!As many people that hasten to other gods to cause you pains,their sorrow shall be multiply in Jesus name.

Shout!

*O lord!I am ready to give you all the glory,please dont allow satan to add sorrow to my Joy in Jesus name*

*3: Rebellious*

*God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. Psalm68:6*

The word of God said"Rebellious dwell in a dry land.

This simply mean that rebellious child will be in pain forever.

*I prophesy!You will not dwell in dry land in Jesus name*

Shout!

*O lord!Please help me and dont allow me to misbehave before my maker in Jesus name*

 *4: Failure to follow Divine instruction*

*Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured Proverb13:18*

Affliction will follow anyone that refuse to follow God instruction.

I beg everybody in this group,please always follow divine instruction and it shall be well with you in Jesus name.

Shout!

*Shame and poverty will not be my portion in Jesus name*

 *5: Failure to accept the word of God*

*Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded. Proverb13:13*

Many people are in bondage today because they rejected the word of God.

Many people are in problem today because they mocked the man of God.

Many people are in pain because they ignore prophesy.

*Please, I beg everybody in this group, dont reject the word of God and the word will produce result in your life in Jesus name*

Shout!

*O lord!Please let your word produce result in my life in Jesus name*

*6:  Task Master*

*Therefore they set taskmasters over them to afflict them with their burdens. They built storage cities for Pharaoh: Pithom and Raamses Exodus1:11"*

Satan used to appoint a task master over people to afflict them day and night.

*I prophesy!The activities of task master over your life and family end today in Jesus name*

Shout!

*O lord!Put an end to activities of task master of my life and family in Jesus name*

*7: Devourer*

  *I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast its fruit before its time in the field,” says the LORD of hosts. Malachi3:11*

Devourer make people to work like elephant but eat like ants.

Please,dont invite devourer to your life ,give your offering and Tithe to God.

*I prophesy!God will rebuke devourer in your finance in Jesus name*

Shout!

*O lord!Rebuke devourer in my life in Jesus name*

*Hour of Prayer*

*You will not eat Bread o

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...