The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

 *The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm23:1*7


*Confession :*

The lord is my Shepard and I shall not want in Jesus name

Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will be in the presence of the lord forever in Jesus name


*Prayer Points*


1 : The lord is my Shepard, I shall not want in Jesus name. Psalm23:1

2:Father,please lead me and guide my soul in Jesus name.Psalm23:2

3:Father,please restore my soul and every good things that lost back to me in Jesus name.Psalm23:3

4: Father, please lead me in the paths of righteousness in Jesus name.Psalm23:3

5:I will not walk through the shadow of death and no evil thing will happen to me in Jesus name.Psalm23:4

6: The lord will be with me and comfort me in Jesus name. Psalm Psaml23:4

7: God will prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemy in Jesus name.Psalm23:5

8: God will anoint my head with a fresh oil and their will be overflow anointing in my life in Jesus name.Psalm23:5

9: Father, please let goodness and mercy follow me for the rest of my life in Jesus name.Psalm23:6

10: Father, please give me the grace to be in your presence forever in Jesus name.Psalm23:6

*I prophesy! You will lack any good things in life in Jesus name.*

*Follows up*

For counseling, deliverance and bible Study, text your name and phone number 2348056551461*

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola,

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...