The truth shall set you free

*The Truth shall set you free*

Bible Text:
John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

*Introduction*

Tó receive total viçtory and total freedom,you must know the truth and let the truth set you free .

I pray for someone here, the truth shall set you free in Jesus name.

 *The truth that you need to know are:*

*1: Present your bodies a living sacrifice*

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

Your body is the temple of holy Ghost, present your body as a living sacrifices.

Be holy and God will give you total deliverance and victory in Jesus name.

*2: Renew your mind always*

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

To receive total freedom,you must renew your mind every day with word of God and the word of God will settle your case forever.

*I prophesy to your life,God will send his word to you in Jesus name.*

 *3: Humble yourself before the lord*

Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God has dealt to every man the measure of faith.

If you want God to give you total freedom,humble yourself before the Lord and he will lift you up forever in Jesus name.

*4: Stay in your ministry*

Romans 12:7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teaches, on teaching;

To receive total freedom,do what God ask you to do and don't copy anybody.

*I pray that God will guide you in Jesus name*

*5: Be in christ and Walk not after the flesh*

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Be in Christ, walk not after the flesh and you will not be condemned in Jesus name.

 *6: Be in spirit always*

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Before you take any step in life,you must seek the face of God and let him lead you.

*I pray for you,Holy Spirit will guide you, and lead you to where your Glory will arise and shine forever in Jesus name*

 *7: Don't allow anything to separate you from the love of Christ*

*Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

To have total victory and freedom,don't allow anything to separate you from the love of Christ.

Have faith in God and God will settle you in Jesus name.

*8: Abide in Jesus Christ and his words.*

John 15:7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done to you.

Abide in Jesus ,study and mediate the word of God and God will answer all your prayer request in Jesus name

*9: Run away from sin*

Hosea 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

Sin can turn glory to shame,please sin no more and let your way please the Lord.

*I prophesy, your Glory will not turn to shame in Jesus name*

*10: Don't put your trust in a man*

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus said the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusts in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the LORD.

Don't put your trust in a man, have faith in God and God will bless you and guide you continually in Jesus name.

*11: Rebuke Satan and draw near to God*

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Rebuke Satan,draw near to God and he will prove himself in your life in Jesus name.

*I rebuke Satan in your life,marriage and in the life of your children in Jesus name*

*Prayer Points*

1: Father, please uphold me to the end,don't allow anything's to separate me from the love of God in Jesus name

2: Father,please let me know the truth and let the truth set me free forever in Jesus name

3:Father, please fill me with holy spirit and let him teach me all things in Jesus namé

4: I am in Christ, I will not be condemned in Jesus name.

5: Father, I humble myself before you today,please lift me up forever in Jesus name

6: Father,please give me grace to mediate and study your words in Jesus name.

7: Father, please give me total victory over work of flesh in Jesus name.

8: Father, please don't allow my Glory to turn to shame in Jesus name.

9: Father, send your word to me and let your word set me free forever in Jesus name.

10: I rebuke Satan in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.

*Follow up:*

To join Bible study and prayer group, text your name and number to 08056551461.

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...