God will bless you

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

*God will bless you*

*And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.  Genesis1:28*

*Introduction*

When God bless you nobody can curse you.

When God bless you nobody can reverse it.

I prophesy!God will turn curse to blessing in your life in Jesus name.

Shout!

O lord!Bless me in Jesus name

God blessing means:

*1: Be fruitful and multiply*

*And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis1:28*

I prophesy!Yoke of bareness will destroy in your life today in Jesus name.

Shout!

I will be fruitful and multiply in Jesus name

*2: Dominate and subdue the Earth*

*And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis28:1*

I prophesy!You will have full dominion in Jesus name


Shout!

I will rule my world in Jesus name

*3: To arise and shine*

*Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. Isiaah60:1*

God bless you means arise and shine.

*I prophesy!Your glory will shine forever in Jesus name*

Shout!

My glory!Arise!Shine in Jesus name

*4: it shall be well with you*

*Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings Isaiah3:10*

I prophesy!It shall be well with you in Jesus name.

Shout!

I will eat fruit of my labour in Jesus name

 *5:God will increase your greatness*

*Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side. Psalm71:21*

I prophesy! God will increase your greatness in Jesus name.

Shout!

O lord!Comfort me in Jesus name

*6: God will decorate your life*

*And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by. Zachariah3:5*

I speak to the life of someone here,God will cloth you with a new garment in Jesus name.

Shout!

O lord!Decorate my life in Jesus name

*What you can  do to preserve your blessing*

1: Walk before the lord and perfect Genesis17:1.

2: Follow simple instruction and obey the lord totally: Deuteronomy28:1.

3: Be holy 1Peter1:15.

4: Study and meditate the word of God delay-Joshua1:8.

5: Have faith in God mark11:23.

6: Do good things-James4:17.

7: Know the truth ,share the truth and preach the.

 truth-John8:32

8: Love God with all your heart,soul and spirit. 1Corithian13:2.

9:  Win souls for christ always:John15:16.

10: Fast and pray without ceasing.

I prophesy!Your blessing will not be converted to curse in Jesus name.

Shout!

*I will not miss my blessing in Jesus name*

*Prophesy*

*I heard this word in my spirit.*

People that plan to curse you shall bless you in Jesus name.

Shout!

O lord! Let people bless me on Jesus name

* This word is for someone here*.

People that will support you financially,materially and spiritual will run to support you in Jesus name.

Shout!

O lord!Let my helpers run to help me and support me in Jesus name



 *This word is for someone here*

Your debtors will not rest until they settle you in Jesus name

Shout!

O lord!Trouble my debtors and let th credit my bank account in Jesus name
*

To join bible study and prayer group text your name,phone  and location to 2348056551461*

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola,

2348056551461

No comments:

O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light

  O lord! Let the darkness Fade away and let there be light Time: 3pm      Bible Text : Genesis 1:1-end Confession; God will send away darkn...